Indoor Air Quality Specialists
With today's tightly sealed, well insulated homes, the air inside your home can be 2-5 times more polluted than the air outside.
Choose Diamond Quality Services for services and products to improve your Indoor Air Quality.
- Free in-home consultation with one of our HVAC specialists.
- Air Filtration Products - Remove contaminants such as pollen, mold and pet dander that aggravate allergies.
- Humidifiers - Properly control humidity for personal comfort, to protect furniture and wood floors, and reduce static electricity that damages electronics.
- Fresh Air Ventilators - Remove cooking, pet and chemical odors by expelling them to the outdoors.
- Ultra Violet Lights - Kill airborne microbial growth of mold, bacteria and viruses throughout your home, ductwork and cooling coils.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors - To protect your family from this silent killer.
- Zoning and Programmable Thermostats - Keep each area of your home at the proper comfort level to meet your lifestyle.
The Environmental Protection Agency states:
"In the last several years, a growing body of scientific evidence has indicated that the air within homes and other buildings can be more seriously polluted than the outdoor air in even the largest and most industrialized cities. Other research indicates that people spend approximately 90 percent of their time indoors. Thus, for many people, the risks to health may be greater due to exposure to air pollution indoors than outdoors.
In addition, people who may be exposed to indoor air pollutants for the longest periods of time are often those most susceptible to the effects of indoor air pollution. Such groups include the young, the elderly, and the chronically ill, especially those suffering from respiratory or cardiovascular disease."
Source of Quote: http://www.epa.gov/iaq/pubs/insidestory.html